We have all binge-watched House of Cards, Orange is the New Black or The Crown but Netflix is about to launch a new documentary series for design lovers liked us to obsess over - Abstract: The Art of Design. Each episode will focus on one of eight of the world's most creative thinkers out there today in fields of interior design, graphic design, automotive design, illustration, and set design. We're of course, particularly excited to check out the episode about Ilse Crawford, but the entire series as will no doubt be incredibly inspiring!
Episodes will feature the following creative people who are shaping our world today:
- Graphic Designer - Paula Scher
- Illustrator - Cristoph Niemann
- Photographer - Platon
- Nike Shoe Designer - Tinker Hatfield
- Automobile Designer - Ralph Gilles
- Architect - Bjarke Ingels
- Interior Designer - Ilse Crawford
- Set Designer - Es Devlin
The series premieres on Netflix on 10 February, 2017. Go check it out!
Love Omar x