With the arrival of 2017 and the rumour mill whirring as the world's best design experts decide what they think is this year's colour, we thought we’d remind ourselves of the colours announced earlier last year by Pantone, who surprised us all with not one, but two shades - Rose Quartz and Serenity. You can check out our post about these colours here. We absolutely loved these colours and probably won't be saying goodbye to them anytime soon but we were delighted to see Greenery is the new official Pantone selection for 2017!
Leatrice Eiseman, Executive Director of the Pantone Colour Institute
Space Shack have once again put together a mood board inspired by this new vibrant colour to help you achieve your very own Greenery look alongside two complimentary colours an almost taupe olive and a gentle copper. The key with this colour is not to go overboard with it. Otherwise, it will look as though you live inside a tree or something. Remember, however you decide to incorporate it, just have fun and there will be no right or wrong way if it brings a smile to your face!
- Smoke & Green Glass Bottle, The Conran Shop
- Small Ceramic Cactus Vases, Trouva
- Quail Ceramics Tiger Egg Cup, Trouva
- Pedestal Tile Tray Circles & Copper, The Conran Shop
- New Gate Brixton Wall Clock, John Lewis
- Sun Clock Copper, The Conran Shop
- String Pocket White Shelving, Cimmermann
- Bell Table Light Copper, Tom Dixon
- Flower Pot Table Light, Vernon Panton Universe
- Anglepoise Type 1228 Desk Light Green, The Conran Shop
- Bohemian 3 Seater Sofa, Clippings
- Geometric Triangles Cushion, The Conran Shop
- Geo Block Cushion, The Conran Shop
- Twill Linen Copper Cushion, The Conran Shop
- Beetle Dining Chair Green Velvet With Brass Legs, The Conran Shop
- Habibi Side Table in Polished Copper, The Conran Shop
- Gio Ponti Small Table, The Conran Shop
Don't forget to show us how you use Greenery on Instagram using our #myspaceshack hashtag.
Love Omar x