2017 is finally here and the rumours we're hearing is that everyone is going crazy over this year's Dulux Colour of the Year: Denim Drift. And we would have to agree, we simply adore this colour - it's incredibly versatile and we just can't wait to incorporate it into our own upcoming projects.
We have put together a mood board inspired by the new Dulux Colour of the Year to help you achieve a more calming and serene feel to your home. Remember, it works fantastically well as either as an accent or even as a feature colour to neutral rooms. The joy of design is to create a place that reflects our own personalities, so go on and have some fun with it and don't forget to show us your results.
- Hexagon Pot, Scandinavian Design Center
- Pink Peace Lily, McQueens Florist
- Plant Stand, Ferm Living
- Normann Copenhagen One Step Up Bookcase, Houseology
- Timo Sarpaneva Pullo Bottle, 1st Dibs
- Silver Dolomite Lunar Vase, Maisons De Monde
- Cubik Cement Flower Pot, Maisons De Monde
- Tori Record Cabinet, Clippings
- Caitlin Copper Finish Metal Vase, Maisons De Monde
- Karlsson Alarm Clock, Naken
- Scandinavian Abstract Dot Cushion, Cult Furniture
- Big Mama 3 Seater Sofa, Clippings
- Toio Floor Lamp, Clippings
- Ryker Woven Carpet Runner, Made.com
- Hay Rectangular Side Table, Clippings
- Tulip Chair Blue Cushion, The Conran Shop
Don't forget to show us how you use of Denim Drift on Instagram using our #myspaceshack hashtag.
Love Omar x