A Victorian House makeover throughout the home.
Marvin wanted us to reinvigorate his family home, as years of both of them focusing on work and bringing up three children, his Victorian home had seen better days and was in dire need of a transformation. The house had fantastic tall ceilings and the huge rooms throughout had ample amounts of space but it desperately needed a brighter, fresher more modern look. We went for a monochrome Scandinavian design throughout focusing on the kitchen, living room, hallway and children's bedroom, using simple base colours so they can incorporate their own colour schemes as the children get older and their taste changes.
– A new open plan kitchen/diner area
– Created an additional cloakroom toilet under the stairs.
– Create a fun yet modern kid's room
– Source new furniture and refresh the hallway area
– Source new artwork for all spaces
– Project management